Monday, November 2, 2009

Making Toy-Purchasing Decisions...

This was written in the November 2008 issue of American Baby magazine:
"Spotlight: FatBrainToys.com: Mark and Karen Carson, Nebraskan parents of three, started this website (out of their garage!) to help parents make more informed toy-purchasing decisions. They pick toys carefully, write long descriptions, and post where toys are made. Tons of reviews round out the site."

I'm big on reading reviews before making a big purchase - off the top of my head, this year I've searched for a garmet rack, a sewing machine, a play kitchen (for the boys, of course!), etc. I don't want to buy something and then hate it...so I plan ahead.

I frequently read Amazon, but this website seems like it would also be helpful for kids' stuff. I checked it out - they don't appear to have reviews for everything on their site, and you can also purchase off the site. Wasn't exactly what I expected, but seems good!

No comments:

Post a Comment