Saturday, October 23, 2010

Decorating the Playroom

So, how do you hang your kids artwork? Since the boys go to "school" (daycare) now, we get several items a week...per child. I keep some and recycle most. But I probably should display it, right? What's your best display tip?

Land of Nod might be my newest obsession, but I found a ton of stuff I like in their newest catalog...
A Fine Art Clip, $4.95

Take back the fridge! Singular take on our popular Work of Art Clips
gets your kids' artwork off the fridge and up on the wall.
Feature a clothes pin back and hole for easy hanging. Set of 6 clips; wood construction.



Work of Art Clips, $12.95

Let's face it, your kids are budding Picassos. You need a proper way to display their art. Our colorful art clips come complete with string, keyhole for easy hanging and eight clothespin holders. Choose from five handmade motifs (Birds, Flowers, Hearts, Stars, Peppermint).

No comments:

Post a Comment