Monday, October 25, 2010

Holiday Decorating...

I love Christmas. And I love decorating for Christmas. And I really should discontinue all my catalog subscriptions... :) Land of Nod and Pottery Barn might be the death of my pocketbook this year.

I think I might have my friend Melissa see if she could construct something similar to these:

Land of Nod's Santa Sacks, $24 or $32

Santa left his bag behind! And yet, he remembered to eat the cookies.
Unique bags add a memorable twist to finding the gifts under the tree on Christmas morning. Each can be personalized with a kid's name (up to 9 letters); $6.
Tested in the North Pole to ensure maximum gift-holding capability.
100% cotton canvas; Machine washable. Color options - Large bag: Green w/Lt. Green cuff (Red personalization) and Small bag: Lt. Green w/Red cuff (Green personalization)


Judy Garlands, $29 each

Your name needn't be Judy to appreciate our charming holiday garlands.
Decorate trees, mantles or any place you want to spread a little cheer.
Each garland is 148" long; Felt construction. Style options: Tree, Mitten

2 comments:

  1. haha...I love how I find out about this online. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bags are adorable! We bought the PB large Santa bag last year and it's HUGE. This is a better size.

    ReplyDelete