Wednesday, December 9, 2009

'We're Pregnant' or Ultrasound Ornament

Mike and I found out just a few days before Christmas 2007 that we were expecting; we hadn't had an ultrasound, but I had seen these kind of ornaments before then - what a special way of documenting that Christmas!


The first one I had seen was from Abbey Press (#45349; retailed for $14.99), but they must have discontinued it (?) because I can't find it. However, it was similar to these that I found:



This one is from http://www.grandparentgiftcompany.com/ ($10.99)
or http://www.baby-memory-books.com/ ($11.00), as well as other places.


All of them, including the one from Abbey Press, had this quote on the back side:
Ultrasound Ornament - We await our little miracle, at this glorious time of year. This glimpse of your beginnings, we will always hold dear. Grow healthy and strong, we are waiting for you. A sweet Christmas celebration, for a precious life anew.

Following this were spots for "Ultrasound Date" and "Baby's Due Date"

1 comment:

  1. I think I want one of these for an ultrasound pic for us! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete