Friday, December 11, 2009

Nativity Playset

When we were young, we also had the Nativity Scene set up under the Christmas tree - I love remembering those sort of things, those traditions. I, too, have a nativity scene - in fact, I have more than one, but they are by no means kid-friendly. So I loved when I saw these two ideas:

Wooden Nativity Playset:
I saw this one first in Abbey Press, but they must not carry it anymore. However, I found what appears to be the same set by doing a google search. This information came from Amazon (retail around $25):
The Wooden Nativity Play Set is a great way to teach children about the first Holy Night. Made of high quality, durable wood and packed in an attractive retail pack, this 19 piece set will provide hours and hours of inspirational fun! Allow children the opportunity of having their own beautiful nativity set to play with so mom and dad's will not get broken! Recommended for ages three years and up.Magnetic Nativity Playset:
Another idea is a magnetic Nativity Scene. I've seen these two at Catholic Supply.

Above: Children's Magnetic Nativity Sceneset of 12; wood and felt figures. Let children play on your fridge with this adorable magnetic nativity set. Reposition for hours of fun! (Item #22938) $32.50


Above: 24pc Magnetic Advent Calendar: 24 adorable magnets to cling to your fridge! Children love to add figures each day! Makes a great hands-on set for your children to play & learn about the nativity. Wood/Paper. Canvas storage bag. (Item #18768) $17.95

No comments:

Post a Comment