Friday, October 2, 2009

Alphatography...my side business

Well, of course I'm going to start my blog with my own personal plug! Alphatography is a side-business that I started with my dear friend Suzanne. It all began as something we saw in a magazine - and then at a craft fair - and then the decision that 'we could do that!'

We started taking photos in November 2007 and gave Christmas gifts that December. We signed up for a first craft fair in March 2008 and we've continued to grow since then. Now we do several craft/vendor fairs a year...especially in the fall months towards the holiday season.

All of our pictures are from the St. Louis area - some in Illinois on my drive to mom's house and some around Suzanne's lake house near Perryville, MO. We pride ourselves in that our pictures aren't 'staged' - they are all images that we have just found.

Feel free to visit our website for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment