Sunday, October 11, 2009

Saving My Floors...

When they were little, Connor and Logan spit up. A LOT. And the idiots who previously owned my house laid practically-white carpet in the living room before putting it on the market. It's always been on the to-do list to rip up the carpet, but it's yet to happen. Anyone who's been in my house knows how disgusting and stained it is...between kids, the dog, and not having a foyer.

But, I bought this item to help protect the carpet, and now that the boys have a playroom that has hardwood floors, it's in there to protect the hardwoods.

I'm probably a sucker, but I bought the matte from One Step Ahead because it was "the thickest". Whatever - I'm pleased with it. I only bought the A-Z alphabet set...none of the trim or any other accessories. It's done it's job. Also, Connor likes to pull the pieces apart and carry them around. And, the pieces are texturized - good for sensory development. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment