Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Photo Album Idea

My friend Jessica shared this idea with us on our "baby board". She gave me permission to share it here.

A friend with grown-up children told me about this great idea! It's so simple, but I had not thought of doing this...just wanted to share with other moms...Happy Halloween! This is our first year to really "do" Halloween with Soren, so I'm just starting it now.

Today I started a Halloween photo album where we'll put our favorite pics of Soren (and any future kiddos) during the Halloween season every year. I am not good about scrapbooking, but this seems really manageable! I picked up a regular photo album at Michael's and some cute Halloween scrapbook stickers to decorate it. I also bought a few orange scrapbook pages to cut out some backgrounds for typing a little note each year. I'm going to go back and print out some of last year's pics from 3-month-old Soren, as well. I found an album (40% off) that has places for horizontal and vertical pictures.I just know that Soren is going to love looking back at these pictures each year. (And me, too!)

On a side-note, this could really be done for any holiday or birthday. Great job, Jessica! It looks fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment