Saturday, October 3, 2009

HGTV - IKEA - Toy Boxes

I'm an HGTV junkie - love it. I could maybe get away with just having that one channel, but a few of the designers annoy me, so maybe not. One of the shows I watch is Rate My Space...and on an episode this summer, Angelo commented about "these being toy boxes kids would actually use". Well, I wanted to know what they were, so I hunted them down - I went to the Rate My Space website and watched the reveal over and over again until I could match what I saw with the IKEA website...sad, isn't it?


So here are the items - and don't worry, I bought them and love them!


IKEA Snack Boxes - easy to assemble, stack one on top of the other, low enough for the boys to reach over and get their toys

IKEA Rill Caster - I will say that I haven't added the wheels onto the bottom of the boxes yet. I don't want the boys to be pushing the Snack Boxes around and then them fall. But Angelo recommended them, so I got them. :)

The Downfalls - the boxes have metal corners...worried me a bit, but so far, all is okay. The other thing I wish is that the Snack Boxes had a removable lid...to hide the contents sometimes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment