Saturday, October 3, 2009

Picky Sticky - The Original Picture Stickers

My friend Melissa has the best ideas...and since Genevieve is about 4 months older than the boys, I've had the opportunity to copy many of those great ideas. One thing Melissa did was take monthly pictures of Genevieve - with an iron-on attached to a onesie that depicts how old Genevieve is. Melissa made these at her old job, and I was able to get two sets of the onesies done for the boys. Because I had monthly pictures, I was able to do this for their 1st Birthday Invite (another idea I borrowed from Melissa):


Melissa no longer works at that job, so she can't apply the iron-on transfers anymore. However, I found Picky Sticky on Etsy, and she has some adorable stickers! From what I've read, her stickers are more of a picture-prop - they are not ironed-on, and then are removed after taking the picture. I like this idea because then I could have stuck the monthly stickers in the boys' baby books after taking each monthly picture. Plus, there are some onesies that I could have reused since the boys stayed in some sizes for a while. I currently have 22 monthly onesies (1-11 months) that I'm hanging onto...and not sure what I'm going to do with. Picky Sticky seems a bit more cost-effective while still achieving the same idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment