Friday, October 2, 2009

Lovems - the boys' blankets

Suzanne and I had a booth at a craft fair last fall for Alphatography...that's where we first found Nancy and her Lovems. Lovems are these adorable hand-sewn blankets, with the head of a Beanie Baby attached to one corner, and the tail of that animal attached at the opposite corner.

Connor and Logan got their blankets for Christmas 2008; while it took some time, they are quite attached now! In fact, with Logan sick this week and the blankets getting repeatedly washed, it was time to order back-ups!

These are my current gift-of-choice for recent babies that have been born. I think I mentioned to Nancy today that I have given 5 as gifts! It's so nice for me because Nancy lives about 5 minutes from my house, so I can customize blankets especially for the person receiving it.

Connor and his Lovem - December 2008

Logan and his Lovem - December 2008
The boys fighting over a Lovem - July 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment