Monday, October 5, 2009

Unique Baby Gift Ideas...

1. Lovems - I've mentioned these blankets that the boys have in this post

2. Baby's 1st Alphabet Block - Suzanne likes to give this gift for new babies, so when Luke was born, I got it for him. :) Ironically, I found this one today when looking for my link for #6.

3. When I was little, my godmother gave me a personalized Sesame Street book - myself, my cousin, and my dog were all characters in the book. I still have it! I found this site, which offers the same sort of thing, but not just with Sesame Street.

4. I see me books - the same sort of idea as #3, but other options

5. Birthday Keepsakes - Suzanne has ordered from this site, and I saw these when ordering supplies for the boys' 1st birthday party.

6. Personalized Frame - I've given frames with this to my nieces Rachel and Taylor. I found a silver one at an outlet mall that I had engraved for Rachel and ordered this one for Taylor.

1 comment:

  1. I love personalizationmall.com too! Jaime mentioned the wedding frame, but they have a great baby frame too!
    Also, I went through a phase of giving personalized piggy banks. very cute.

    ReplyDelete