Friday, October 2, 2009

Why It's Begun...

I'm beginning this blog to organize my favorites, to share things I love with other people, to share...my wealth. As a school counselor, as a mom of twin boys (currently 14-months old), as a wife, as a sibling, as a friend, I've started to compile information - and I can't keep track of it all anymore! My internet bookmarks are exploding! and I can't hardly find anything when I do want it.

This blog will be designated to goodies I love - most likely things related to my kids. This blog will share tid-bits of knowledge I've read in magazines...so I can stop hoarding numerous magazine cut-outs in my office. And last but not least, this blog will be about life - how to manage, how to organize, and how to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. YEY! I am so glad you started a blog! I am excited to follow along. :)

    ReplyDelete