Thursday, October 15, 2009

Target Reusable Tote Bag Credit

StLMommy.com is a blog that I subscribe to. Ironically enough, I found out that I went to college with Kim, the "owner" of the blog. She recently posted this:

Target is becoming more eco-friendly by offering a $0.05 credit for every reusable tote bag that you use when you check out!

It does not have to be a Target bag it can be any bag that you want to use. They will scan a bright red sticker that has a UPC code on it beside or behind the register which will give you a $0.05 credit for each bag that you use. It's not a lot but every penny counts and it's a great way to give us an incentive to be more eco-friendly!

I'm a big Target shopper, and I try really hard to use the tote bags, so I'll take a few cents off my total!

Update: On Thursday, 10/29, I visited the Kirkwood Target. I asked about the tote bag credit, and she had a bar code on the register to scan. I had two bags with me, and though I only needed to use one - she still gave me credit for the two. Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment