Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A follow-up to Babies R Us Rewards - Pampers Diapers

I have only seen this opportunity ONE time, so I didn't post it in my original post - found here. However, I received an email from Babies R Us today, so I thought I would share.

Disclaimer: I am not guaranteeing this will work - it might depend on your salesperson. There is the fine print on the coupon that it's not valid with any other offers for that same item...but I have done this once - and kicked myself for not buying more at that time - because I think February was the last time I saw it.

Okay, first - this is the email I received:
http://www.pampers.com/en_US/emails/Tru_Bru_Oct/web_tru_bru.html
Basically, it's one of those deals where you buy 2 boxes, you get a $15 gift card for your next purchase. The valid dates are Saturday, 10/10 through Monday, 10/12.

BUT, the current Babies R Us/Toys R Us ad, valid through this Saturday 10/10, has a coupon for $5/off each box.
Go here for the weekly ad: http://toysrus.shoplocal.com/toysrus/default.aspx?action=entryflash&
(For me, it's pages 8-9 that has the coupon)

So, if you went Saturday, you could attempt to use the $5/coupon per box. You could also use manufacturer coupons for Pampers that you have. And finally, the register should automatically do the gift card when your 2nd box is scanned.

This makes a box of diapers go from $40.99 to $28.49 (if you consider the amount you are getting for a future purchase)...and then add on your manu. coupons. And don't forget to have your Rewards card scanned.

2 comments:

  1. OK...I think you have convinced me to buy two more boxes! I need to find two manufacture coupons now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked the ad for next week, it does not include the $5 off coupon - so today is your only chance for this super-super deal!

    I just left Toys R Us - bought six boxes...the deal worked on all six boxes - and I had 5 manufacturer coupons (4 were expired and they worked too!). (Oh, and I bought them with my "new" reward card...aka Mike's mom's card.)

    ReplyDelete